|Tax Information:||plus NZ GST if any. Keen Seller! Make offer!|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Vessel has just come out of a $500,000 refit - much plant and equipment refurbished or renewed- repainting of many work areas - vessel is now set up to fish profitably for years. Lying North Island. New Zealand.
$$ Price on application
|Cruising Speed:||13 Knots|
|Length over all:||44m|
Main engine: MAN Alpha Diesel 8L 28/32 DVO. 2203hp at 750 rpm down tuned from 2400hp. 4 bladed controllable variable pitch propeller with nozzle, dia 2.90m. 168 rpm.
Gearbox: ALPHA 46 VO 20 4.6:1 Reduction
Aux engines: Deutz KHD BA8M816 – 414kW @ 1500rpm. 1x A.v.Kaick 480 kVA. 1 x A.v.Kaick 1100 kVA shaft generator.
Alfa Laval MAB 103 Fuel Oil Separator (Renewed May 2016).
Built: 1987 Siegholdt Werft Bremerhaven, Germany. DWT 445T. GRT 671T.
Bollard pull 32T.
Steering gear: Berg rudder hydraulic type BS 2035L.
Capacities: Fuel – 185 tonnes. Water – 43 tonnes.
For 14 crew in single and double cabins (7 cabins).
Brattvaag hydraulic winches
2x 28T trawl winches. Drum capacity 2600m @ 26mm wire. Overhauled and rebuilt in 2001.
Datasynchro computerised system for trawl winches-
2 x 10.5T Gilson winches
1 x 30T Net drum – 10 m³
4 x 10.5T Sweep winches
1 x 10.5T Deck winch
1 x 3T outhaul winch
1 x 8T anchor winch,
6 x hydraulic pumps for drive of winches
1 x 2T MKG hydraulic deck crane.
All Steel Hydraulic Lines to Trawl and Auxiliary Winches on Trawl and Boat deck fully renewed December 2013 to January 2014.
Fishroom: Fish hold 302m3 – 200T. Vessel loads 60T of ice before leaving on a trip and returns with up to 160T of premium fish in chiller assisted fishroom.
Factory deck: 2 x turo pumps and conveyors.
Remote control/ automation: Remote control of the pitch propeller plant from the bridge, all other plant from engine control room.
• Simrad ES 70 Echo Sounder with 4kw 38kHz Transducer
• JRC 250 Echo Sounder with 10kw 28kHz (2 x Transducers)
• Furuno CN24 Headline Monitors x 2 1 at Helm and 1 at Trawl Winch station
• Furuno Net Bombs x 2
• Furuno GPS (x 2) • Seaplot Pro Chart Plotter (x 2)
• Piscatus 3D Mapping System • Sperry Navigat MK2 Gyro Compass
• Anschutz Steering System • Furuno AIS FA 150
• Furuno Radar FR 2110 • Furuno Radar FR 8062
• JRC 825 GMDSS SSB • VHF (x 2)
• Trident Watch Alarm • Iridium Satellite Phone
• Bury Mobile Phone • 3 KVA UPS
• PC and Printer
• Furuno T2000 Water Temperature Display
• Thrane & Thrane Capsat TT 3026 S Mini C
• EPIRB (x 3)
• 2 x 12 men life rafts
• 1 x Stabicraft rescue boat with 15 hp outboard
• Life jackets and Dry suits for ships complement
Class period May 2012-June 2017.
Class Period - Special Survey completed in May 2012 under Germanischer Lloyd
Main and Auxiliary Engines and Alternators overhauled.
Class Period: May 2012 – 30th June 2017
Class extended to 30th September 2017
Class: DNV-GL - + 100 A5 E “ Fishing Vessel “ + 100 MC E Aut (Unlimited)
New Zealand Safe Ship Management Certificate
Certificate No 43647
Date of Issue 24th June 2013
Certificate valid until 30th September 2017
Last slipping September 2017. Freshly painted.
Main and aux engines and alternators overhauled 2012.
Flag: New Zealand.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.