|Tax Information:||plus GST (in class)|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The vessel would lend itself to be converted to a
1) A longline CRAB Boat with RSW System (plenty of Crab Quota available).
2) A Ling Potting vessel (plenty of Ling 6 Quota available )
Lying North Island, New Zealand.
• Vessel was completely stripped out, other than main engine, gearbox and 2x alternators.
• Front PTO overhauled.
• New hydraulic system installed c/w Marco Transfer / 2 - 1 step up box installed for hydraulic pumps.
• 2x Rexroth variable flow pumps c/w pipe circuitry and oil coolers.
• 2 x Trawl winches (c/w Hagglund Dennison direct drive hydraulic motors) Trawl computer & electro hydraulic controls.
• New hydraulic power pack installed for 2 x net rollers and lifting boom.
• Fish room ranks – stripped and sandblasted relined, reinsulated and fibreglass.
• New Glycol / RSW refrigeration system designed and supplied by York, installation others. Teco Westinghouse S/N FJ7857080001. Carlyle 5H60¬ C109 S/N 3497J02170.
• No.1 genset overhauled and 340kva alternate installed.
• Vessel electrical system completely renewed /rewired c/w new distribution boards (6).
• Electronics – replaced and refurbished
- JRC refurbished
- GMDSS system installed
- Rack mount computer system installed
- Sonar tube installed for Wesmar sonar
• Vessel repainted internally.
• Accommodation, mess, galley, & wheelhouse totally renewed.
• Wesmar sonar 110 KHZ installed in 2009 and vessel temporarily converted into purse seiner for 2009 and 2010 (target species squid).
•Net box, dewatering tank and power block installed and main boom
upgraded to suit power block.
•Purse seine equipment removed after 12 months and vessel resumed trawl operations.
• All fuel tanks opened and inspected for Survey.
• Shaft tunnel stripped of pipework and ballast and painter.
• All pipework in shaft tunnel renewed with 316 stainless steel pipes and flanges, other than main RSW tanks sea suction pipe work.
$$ Price on application
|Length over all:||29m|
Main engine: 1 x Caterpillar 3512 – 950HP @ 1150 RPM. 60,000 hours.
Gearbox: 1 x Ulstein CPP Propeller Type 220 AGSC 3-1 Reduction
Steering gear: Ulstein Tjenford type 3 M steering gear & steering Kort nozzle.
AUX: 1x Cummins 855 G – 340kva (overhauled August 2008).
1x Cummins 6BT – 90kva.
Speed and fuel burn: 10 knots. Fuel burn 2000l/day.
Built: 1981, by Fami Fabrications PTY LTD (Australia), designed by naval architect, E. Boden Sydney. Refit 2001/2002. Deadweight – 168T.
Capacities: Fuel tanks 61,000l / 50.79 tonnes.
Fresh water 22,000l.
Fish hold capacity 118m3 or 100mt of raw material.
Fishing equipment: 1x double net roller.
2x trawl winches 2500m at 19mm trawl wire.
Radios and nav aids: • 1x Inmarsat C • 1x Colour sounder – JRC 10kw/28kHz • 1x Plotter – Seaplot • 1x Wesmar sonar 110kHz (new 2009) • 1x Colour sounder – Koden • 1x Transducer
Register: M&I SGS.
Class: Vessel has been, until recently in current New Zealand Safe Ship Management. The vessel is formally laid up in Non Operational status with Maritime NZ approval. Survey Certificate has been suspended and can be recertified to new class when the owner is ready to commence operating again.
Survey: Register – M&I SGS
Class – was in Deep Sea Survey
Certificate of Registry: NZ FLAG
Classification Certificate: MNZ – MOSS International
Load Line Certificate: YES
Ship Radio Station License: GMDSS
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.